Our professional team has a deep understanding of state and local government decision making processes. Our strong work ethic and reputation for honesty and integrity allow us to successfully represent your interests.
Though the Montana Legislature is in session only every other year, the process of telling your story and accomplishing your goals is ongoing. Taylor Luther Group is prepared to use our extensive network of professional relationships to help you tell your compelling story through comprehensive, strategic, year-round engagement.
Taylor Luther Group is a bi-partisan firm comprised of professional lobbyists, attorneys, and communications specialists, each of whom has extensive government and private sector experience. We are seasoned professionals who bring enthusiasm, creativity and strategic purpose to make your business more successful.
At Taylor Luther Group, we believe that our extensive professional relationships and profound understanding of process should yield successful results regardless of industry, organization or issue. However, our team enjoys extensive subject matter expertise including, natural resources, oil and gas, water, health care, employment, law enforcement, technology, workers’ compensation, utilities, manufacturing, and telecommunications.
Government Relations Services
- Legislative tracking, including monitoring, reporting and analysis of legislation, plus state and local budgeting processes
- Executive branch and agency tracking, including agency decisions, proposed rules and regulations
- Direct advocacy with federal and state elected officials, their staff, and other state and local government officials
- Comprehensive and strategic briefing, planning, and analysis of legislation, amendments, fiscal notes and budgets
- Comprehensive understanding of legislative and administrative procedural rules
- Witness and document preparation for committee and/or administrative hearings
- Building and engaging coalition support
- Legislative drafting, including bills, amendments, opinions, and rules
- Campaign finance, including PAC organization, reporting, and management
- Ballot initiative drafting, approval, management, analysis, and disclosure compliance
- Lobbying compliance and reporting